Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm Back!!

Wow, it's been more than a year since my last post! It's so good to be back. My life has changed a lot since my last post. For a start, I am enjoying envying these beauties.

LIGHTS, camera, action!

If you're hyper-observant and possess photographic memory, you may remember seeing this in SATC2.

See more of these pretty lighting creations at http://www.lindseyadelman.com/. I probably chose this particular one cos it's in a shade of green, my fave colour. Subtle metallic stain around the rims adds unfussy detailing. The shapes are so organic and stylish without trying too hard.


I've also been daydreaming about having my living room redone in a mellow yellow, blue and cream palette, with mid century chairs.



The 53 Chair by Finn Juhl



The Elizabeth Chair by Kofod Larsen

Dream, I shall.... at least for a few months more.


share a little, or a lot! x

No comments: